We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and talented Digital Strategist to join our team at Corporate Three Design, a well-respected strategic design, development and branding studio in Omaha, NE. This is an on site position, remote applicants will not be considered.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan site architecture around content groupings
- Editorial strategy for digital and print efforts.
- Develop content calendars
- Interface with clients on developing content
- Content Analysis (research and identify topics, industry trends, best types of contents posts)
- Develop strategy for client content needs.
- Educate and demonstrate methods of creating content for clients.
- Ensure content aligns with brand strategies and adheres to legal concerns (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Analysts on SEO/Social Media strategies and execution.
- Execute Adwords/Facebook/PPC Campaigns
- Design/Develop monthly report criteria for PPC/SEO/Social as defined.
Why Work At Corporate Three Design?
We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects that interest them, and are encouraged to take initiative. They also have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of continuously changing projects.
Salary is competitive, and commensurate with experience. The benefits package includes self-directed 401k, Vacation, Flex-scheduling and more.
- 3-5 Years of Experience in a digital or advertising agency.
- Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, a related field or Equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs (GSuite) or equivalent.
- A strong command of grammar, syntax, and audience.
- Superior writing skills.
- Able to work as part a team, from working directly in the browser with designers to integrating code with the back-end development team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with the core team as well as other staff within the company
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work, and time management skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
- Must work on location in Omaha, NE.
- Able to perform research and develop unique, high-quality content
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Able to thoroughly proofread content and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Can manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Can incorporate constructive criticism into projects and overall writing style.
- Understands best marketing practices for copy.
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords Certification is a plus.
- Light video, photography and graphic production is a plus
- Experience in the use of Social Media for businesses is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Experience with SEO and link building techniques is a plus.
With your application, please include:
- Your resumé
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you
- Links to examples of your work demonstrating your work experience