Full Stack Web Developer
We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and talented Full Stack Web Developer to join our development team at Corporate Three Design, a well-respected strategic design, development and branding studio in Omaha, NE. This is an on site position, remote applicants will not be considered.
- Working closely with our art directors, technical directors, and project managers to design and build fully responsive, optimal online experiences for our diverse clientele.
- Participating in brainstorming meetings and working with strategy and user experience teams to ensure technical feasibility of proposed designs.
- Researching the latest technologies and utilizing relevant tools in development work as needed.
Why Work At Corporate Three Design?
We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects that interest them, and are encouraged to take initiative. They also have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of continuously changing projects.
Salary is competitive, and commensurate with experience. The benefits package includes self-directed 401k, Vacation, Flex-scheduling and more.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a web-based, responsive design and performance-focused development environment
- Comfortable working in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser & cross-device compatibility issues
- Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, and usability principles
- Experience with version control systems (Subversion and Git)
- Able to work as part a team, from working directly in the browser with designers to integrating code with the back-end development team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with the core team as well as other staff within the company
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work, and time management skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
- Must work on location in Omaha, NE.
- Experience using CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks, libraries and utilities as needed/required (e.g. jQuery, Angular, Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of animation with SVG
- Knowledge of API integrations
- Interest in UX/UI design
- Experience with a CMS Framework
- Experience with ColdFusion or WordPress
With your application, please include:
- Your resumé
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you
- A link to an interactive portfolio and/or code samples demonstrating your work experience