We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and talented Graphic Designer to join our team at Corporate Three Design, a well-respected strategic design, development and branding studio in Omaha, NE. This is an on site position, remote applicants will not be considered.
This role is for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- Generate creative concepts, solving communication problems with performance driven design.
- Provide creative solutions that both elevate brands and engages customers
- Leverage customer insights and analytics for guiding creative decisions
- Produce sketches, visuals, and storyboards that clearly convey concepts internally and externally
- Develop and update client brand standards to maintain consistency
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams as needed.
Why Work At Corporate Three Design?
We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects that interest them, and are encouraged to take initiative. They also have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of continuously changing projects.
Salary is competitive, and commensurate with experience. The benefits package includes self-directed 401k, Vacation, Flex-scheduling and more.
- 2+ Years of Professional Experience in a designer role for an agency or in-house firm.
- Degree in Graphic Design, a related field or Equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Docs (GSuite) or equivalent.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and be able to switch to different tasks quickly if needed
- Ability to handle feedback from C3D staff and clients.
- A desire to keep current with technology and design trends.
- Able to work as part a team, from working directly with clients to interacting with agency personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with the core team as well as other staff within the company
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work, deadlines, costs and time management skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
- Must work on location in Omaha, NE.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of web development in Wordpress environment
- Experience shooting and/or editing video
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop strong relationships.
- Must be success driven and self-motivated with a team-player and people-oriented value structure.
- Proficient with computer software and technology.
With your application, please include:
- Your resumé
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you
- A link to your portfolio demonstrating your work experience